Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

4 posters

Carson Fulmer

cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Carson Fulmer Empty Carson Fulmer

Post by cream919 Fri May 18, 2018 9:13 pm

Good grief. Ok....time for a poll. There are no wrong answers. 

A. Bust
    B. Stiff
    C. Typical White Sox 1st Rounder
    D. All the Above
    Nomads44
    Nomads44
    Not a Fanboy

Carson Fulmer Empty Re: Carson Fulmer

Post by Nomads44 Sat May 19, 2018 2:11 pm

As usual, one pick too late.  The Sox wanted Benintendi who went one pick before.  Best one after Fulmer seems to be Dodgers Buehler (Vandy teammate) who was taken many picks later.  I was not crazy about the Fulmer pick, but not sure he is who they really wanted and was likely accepted as best available.  Would have been a great year to trade up if they let it happen. Was that one of those aggravating years when the Sox were headed for a low draft pick, and Kenny got excited with a mid season surge and changed gears to going for it again?  Seems Kenny did that about four out of five years.  Kenny was my biggest plague ever since he was one of those wasted first round picks himself.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Sat May 19, 2018 6:03 pm

the only thing that keeps me in any way interested in Fulmer is how good he looks on the rare occasion that he goes out there and has his shit together.  His movement is crazy, but it seems like we only see that version of him every couple of months.  Put him in AAA and leave him there until he belongs on the big league club.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Sun May 20, 2018 12:50 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:the only thing that keeps me in any way interested in Fulmer is how good he looks on the rare occasion that he goes out there and has his shit together.  His movement is crazy, but it seems like we only see that version of him every couple of months.  Put him in AAA and leave him there until he belongs on the big league club.

I agree. If you want to call that "not ready to give up on Fulmer yet," so be it. 
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Sun May 20, 2018 1:18 pm

I read where in his post game interview before his ass got sent down he was fighting back tears.  Sad Crying? There's no crying in baseball! Reminds me of the great Gavin "Big Pussy" Floyd.

Fuck him. Thanks to the White Sox he's a millionaire so, as far as I'm concerned, he can cry his ass all the way to the bank. Hey crybaby...there are guys your age who are getting their nuts blown off in some shit hole half way around the world so suck it up and put on your big boy pants!!  Mad It's time to start doing your job or you can take your tears elsewhere.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:53 am