Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

4 posters

Kim Jong Un

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Kim Jong Un Empty Kim Jong Un

Post by blondy28 Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:09 pm

I get it.  With Trump there's no such thing as a slow news day, and with the Macron dandruff dusting and the head of the VA turning out to be a drunken fool, it can be easy for stuff to get lost...but still, I can't believe that it's not a bigger story that Trump called Kim Jong Un "honorable".  The man fed his brother to dogs.  He's a brutal dictator.  How long will it be before the Trump followers start to think as highly of Kim Jong Un as they do Putin?
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Kim Jong Un Empty Re: Kim Jong Un

Post by SoxIlliniRob Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:27 pm

Didn't Un also execute some of his guys by lining them up and hitting them with cannon fire?  I thought I recalled hearing that.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:30 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:Didn't Un also execute some of his guys by lining them up and hitting them with cannon fire?  I thought I recalled hearing that.

More evidence of an honorable man.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:47 pm

By the way, i thought it was that he fed his brother to pigs, and not dogs.  Like he had a pen full of starving, angry pigs or something.....Sounds like an episode of the Walking Dead or something.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:23 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:By the way, i thought it was that he fed his brother to pigs, and not dogs.  Like he had a pen full of starving, angry pigs or something.....Sounds like an episode of the Walking Dead or something.

I think you're right.  Koreans eat dogs, pigs eat Koreans.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:52 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:Didn't Un also execute some of his guys by lining them up and hitting them with cannon fire?  I thought I recalled hearing that.

I think he has a missile shot at his uncle on the tarmac of some airport, no?
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:53 am

Not surprising trump finds Kim honorable. He also thinks the dude in the Philippines who is randomly murdering people in the name of “law and order” is doing a wonderful job. In fact, didn’t trump out a few weeks ago saying killing drug dealers seemed like a good idea? Hes a despot and would prefer he was in charge of a dictatorship. If the GOP continues to control both houses in 2020, I’m telling you know, there will be rumblings about “3 million illegal voters” and how until they are eradicated, we should postpone the 2020 election
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Thu May 24, 2018 9:48 am

So, is Hannity still pushing Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:04 am