Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

Ryan

cream919
    Getting to be a Fanboy

Ryan

Post by cream919 on Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:33 pm

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out fuckhead. Of course this out of touch, gutless and soulless prick can get out now after he lined his pockets with his beloved "tax reform". Fuck him and the horse he road in on. I might also add that the democrats and progressives who are dancing in the streets tonight might want to temper their excitement a bit. Let's not forget that the enlightened electorate that put this Trump-whore into office will most likely simply replace him with yet another Trump-whore.
    sharpy
    Getting to be a Fanboy

Re: Ryan

Post by sharpy on Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:34 pm

Supposedly the democrat running for the seat is someone the GOPers used to love - war veteran, decorated, honest and ethical....you're right, a sure loser now-a-days.  I hope Ryan suffers the most heart breaking devastating thing that can happen to him ..what that might be - I hope he suffers it
    SoxIlliniRob
    Fanboy

Post by SoxIlliniRob on Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:03 pm

sharpy wrote:Supposedly the democrat running for the seat is someone the GOPers used to love - war veteran, decorated, honest and ethical....you're right, a sure loser now-a-days.  I hope Ryan suffers the most heart breaking devastating thing that can happen to him ..what that might be - I hope he suffers it

I believe two people are running for that seat on the Dem side.  One is that iron worker union guy.  the other is a woman named Cathy Myers, I believe.  Don't know much about her.  The union guy has been raising a shit ton of money from private donations, $5 here and $10 there.  I think he might have given Ryan a run for his money, even if he didn't win.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:26 pm