Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

4 posters

Cohen Raid

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Cohen Raid Empty Cohen Raid

Post by blondy28 Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:02 pm

Brilliant.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Cohen Raid Empty Re: Cohen Raid

Post by sharpy Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:06 pm

From what the New York time says this doesn't have much to do with trump. The state of New York was investigating this scumbag for fraud of some sort and some of the information Mueller obtained helped their case, so he gave him the info.  Not sure if this makes Trump more vulnerable or not - hope it does, and if so, its certainly being done sneakily ..
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:16 pm

sharpy wrote:From what the New York time says this doesn't have much to do with trump. The state of New York was investigating this scumbag for fraud of some sort and some of the information Mueller obtained helped their case, so he gave him the info.  Not sure if this makes Trump more vulnerable or not - hope it does, and if so, its certainly being done sneakily ..

It's still fun watching all "the best people" be busted for corruption.  Maybe Scott Pruitt is next.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:18 pm

sharpy wrote:From what the New York time says this doesn't have much to do with trump. The state of New York was investigating this scumbag for fraud of some sort and some of the information Mueller obtained helped their case, so he gave him the info.  Not sure if this makes Trump more vulnerable or not - hope it does, and if so, its certainly being done sneakily ..

Cohen is about as skeevy an individual as I've ever seen.   Trump's head was exploding, calling out Hillary, Sessions, Rosenstein, Democrats, and some Republicans.  I need popcorn.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:59 pm

blondy28 wrote:

Cohen is about as skeevy an individual as I've ever seen.   Trump's head was exploding, calling out Hillary, Sessions, Rosenstein, Democrats, and some Republicans.  I need popcorn.

He was busy blaming Dems for the whole investigation, even though the entire thing is being run by Repubs.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:07 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

He was busy blaming Dems for the whole investigation, even though the entire thing is being run by Repubs.

That's cuz his voting base is too stupid to understand that.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:00 am

blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

That's cuz his voting base is too stupid to understand that.

Actually, in Trump's world, if you aren't to the right of Sean Hannity, you are a Democrat.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content