Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox


  • Post new topic
  • Reply to topic

How about that bullpen?

Share
avatar
alohafri
Fanboy

Posts : 808
Join date : 2017-05-05
Age : 51
Location : Between Sarah Michelle Gellar's Legs

How about that bullpen?

Post by alohafri on Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:09 am

End of message.  Laughing
avatar
SoxIlliniRob
Fanboy

Posts : 918
Join date : 2017-05-05
Age : 52
Location : Saint Charles, IL

Re: How about that bullpen?

Post by SoxIlliniRob on Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:10 am

We have a bullpen?  Is that what they're calling it?
avatar
sharpy
Getting to be a Fanboy

Posts : 389
Join date : 2017-05-10

Re: How about that bullpen?

Post by sharpy on Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:37 pm

When Soria is your closer ....oooouch ...


Last edited by sharpy on Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
SoxIlliniRob
Fanboy

Posts : 918
Join date : 2017-05-05
Age : 52
Location : Saint Charles, IL

Re: How about that bullpen?

Post by SoxIlliniRob on Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:32 pm

sharpy wrote:When Soria is your closer ....oooouch ...

I will admit, I love watching a guy pitch who is getting by on moxie, chewing gum, and Popsicle sticks.  He's fun to watch.  Funny assed curve.  Quick pitching guys.  His ball is slipping and sliding all over.  He's going to have a meltdown or two and piss Frank the fuck off, but when he's out there, my pitcher son and I watch with enthusiasm.
avatar
alohafri
Fanboy

Posts : 808
Join date : 2017-05-05
Age : 51
Location : Between Sarah Michelle Gellar's Legs

Re: How about that bullpen?

Post by alohafri on Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:38 pm

Kinda makes me miss Bobby Jenks.
avatar
sharpy
Getting to be a Fanboy

Posts : 389
Join date : 2017-05-10

Re: How about that bullpen?

Post by sharpy on Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:41 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
sharpy wrote:When Soria is your closer ....oooouch ...

I will admit, I love watching a guy pitch who is getting by on moxie, chewing gum, and Popsicle sticks.  He's fun to watch.  Funny assed curve.  Quick pitching guys.  His ball is slipping and sliding all over.  He's going to have a meltdown or two and piss Frank the fuck off, but when he's out there, my pitcher son and I watch with enthusiasm.


that's cool....unless you're worried about actually winning the game 
avatar
SoxIlliniRob
Fanboy

Posts : 918
Join date : 2017-05-05
Age : 52
Location : Saint Charles, IL

Re: How about that bullpen?

Post by SoxIlliniRob on Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:42 pm

Hey, I didnt say he is good. I even said he will have meltdowns, and that he did.
avatar
telefrank
Not a Fanboy

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-05-06
Location : Portage Park

Re: How about that bullpen?

Post by telefrank on Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:08 pm

alohafri wrote:Kinda makes me miss Bobby Jenks.


NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid  
avatar
alohafri
Fanboy

Posts : 808
Join date : 2017-05-05
Age : 51
Location : Between Sarah Michelle Gellar's Legs

Re: How about that bullpen?

Post by alohafri on Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:11 am

telefrank wrote:
alohafri wrote:Kinda makes me miss Bobby Jenks.


NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid  

I knew that would drag you out of the bushes!
avatar
telefrank
Not a Fanboy

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-05-06
Location : Portage Park

Re: How about that bullpen?

Post by telefrank on Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:56 am

alohafri wrote:
telefrank wrote:
alohafri wrote:Kinda makes me miss Bobby Jenks.


NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid  

I knew that would drag you out of the bushes!
Actually It was a cruise ship that I was hiding in for the last 12 days. Funny thing is that I only really missed a few games with all the snow-outs. 

Sponsored content

Re: How about that bullpen?

Post by Sponsored content

  • Post new topic
  • Reply to topic

Current date/time is Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:22 pm