Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

Laura Ingraham is super duper sorry

blondy28
    Getting to be a Fanboy

Laura Ingraham is super duper sorry

Post by blondy28 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:21 pm

The right wing has been going after the Parkland kids, and most of what they've said is bullshit, but they've kinda avoided directly insulting them.  They've stuck to stuff like "they're being used by the left", or "they're too young to know...", etc.  But geez...did Laura Ingraham think going after a kid whose six weeks out of being witness to a mass shooting and taunting him for not getting into some of the colleges he applied to was a good idea?  What an idiot.  One tweet by the kids and BOOM...bye, bye sponsors!  And perhaps more offensive than her tweet about David Hogg is her apology, with the gratuitous religious mention.  It's so cultish.
    cream919
    Not a Fanboy

Re: Laura Ingraham is super duper sorry

Post by cream919 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:51 pm

I'm sure she didn't mean her insult and that her apology came from the very bottom of her heart.  I love you I love you queen queen sunny sunny flower flower
    alohafri
    Getting to be a Fanboy

Post by alohafri on Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:38 am

cream919 wrote:I'm sure she didn't mean her insult and that her apology came from the very bottom of her heart.  I love you I love you queen queen sunny sunny flower flower

Heart?

frank bonifacic
    Not a Fanboy

Post by frank bonifacic on Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:21 pm

cream919 wrote:I'm sure she didn't mean her insult and that her apology came from the very bottom of her heart.  I love you I love you queen queen sunny sunny flower flower
    I wonder if there will be another one(even more heartfelt) as the number of sponsors who have left is at 8.
    Nothing better than watching a nasty idiot get a comeuppance.  
    blondy28
    Getting to be a Fanboy

Post by blondy28 on Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:42 pm

frank bonifacic wrote:
    I wonder if there will be another one(even more heartfelt) as the number of sponsors who have left is at 8.
    Nothing better than watching a nasty idiot get a comeuppance.  

It's 12 now.  My guess is that they change tactics and double down on the kid and his friends and call them bullies.
    sharpy
    Not a Fanboy

Post by sharpy on Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:39 pm

This is why I think that having political correctness or laws that prevent private citizens from not discriminating etc really should not exist. I believe if a store opened up and said No Jews, or No blacks, or No whites allowed (and if that's what they want to do, as long as they aren't getting federal or state funding, they should be allowed to do so- they would just go out of business - people would not accept this any longer. Ok, I'll give you maybe in some shithole city of Mississippi it would survive, but who really cares? Most of those people are unreachable anyway.  
    SoxIlliniRob
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by SoxIlliniRob on Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:16 am

sharpy wrote:This is why I think that having political correctness or laws that prevent private citizens from not discriminating etc really should not exist. I believe if a store opened up and said No Jews, or No blacks, or No whites allowed (and if that's what they want to do, as long as they aren't getting federal or state funding, they should be allowed to do so- they would just go out of business - people would not accept this any longer. Ok, I'll give you maybe in some shithole city of Mississippi it would survive, but who really cares? Most of those people are unreachable anyway.  

Agreed.  It might be able to continue in some parts of Wyoming or Bama or whatnot, but it seems that the general populace is a bit more reasonable.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:13 pm