Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

3 posters

it just gets crazier

sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

it just gets crazier  Empty it just gets crazier

Post by sharpy Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:25 pm

Did you guys and gal hear this story out of somewhere in Pennsylvania?  Apparently a middle school cancelled classes today because the 
    Unification church (sun young moon's kids church) was holding a 'AR 15" celebration. I guess this church feels the AR15 is some kind of 
    rod of iron, or club of iron, or something that is mentioned in Revelations for the end of the world fantasy ...Since everyone was going to parade
    around the neighborhood and church with their AR15s - probably a good idea to stay home from school... People are fuckin' crazy 
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

it just gets crazier  Empty Re: it just gets crazier

Post by alohafri Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:20 am

sharpy wrote:Did you guys and gal hear this story out of somewhere in Pennsylvania?  Apparently a middle school cancelled classes today because the 
    Unification church (sun young moon's kids church) was holding a 'AR 15" celebration. I guess this church feels the AR15 is some kind of 
    rod of iron, or club of iron, or something that is mentioned in Revelations for the end of the world fantasy ...Since everyone was going to parade
    around the neighborhood and church with their AR15s - probably a good idea to stay home from school... People are fuckin' crazy 

I hear they invited the descendants of Jim Jones and his followers too. So all will be well.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:58 am

sharpy wrote:Did you guys and gal hear this story out of somewhere in Pennsylvania?  Apparently a middle school cancelled classes today because the 

Did the pro-gun nuts not foresee this kind of problem?  Or is their position that with all these "good guys" with AR 15s, no bad guys will be showing up?  That, of course, doesn't mean that there won't be an "oops...I accidentally just pegged off a group of school kids" issue.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:21 pm