Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

+2
SoxIlliniRob
blondy28
6 posters

56% of Americans think Trump was unfaithful to Melania

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

56% of Americans think Trump was unfaithful to Melania Empty 56% of Americans think Trump was unfaithful to Melania

Post by blondy28 Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:05 pm

Which makes the other 44%...what...brain dead?!
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

56% of Americans think Trump was unfaithful to Melania Empty Re: 56% of Americans think Trump was unfaithful to Melania

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:39 pm

Donald's approval rating is about 41%. That means there is 3% who disapprove of him but think he was faithful. Lol. I cant get past the fact that any woman would fuck him for any less than $5 mill a poke.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

56% of Americans think Trump was unfaithful to Melania Empty Re: 56% of Americans think Trump was unfaithful to Melania

Post by blondy28 Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:02 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:Donald's approval rating is about 41%.  That means there is 3% who disapprove of him but think he was faithful.  Lol.  I cant get past the fact that any woman would fuck him for any less than $5 mill a poke.

He's so disgusting...as a human being, and physically.  I'd need a cool $10 million to even be in the same room with him.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:08 am

Just saw the rest of that polling data.  Only 18% believed Donnie had been faithful, with 56% stating that they believe he has not.  The rest weren't sure, which makes sense, since some folks pay no attention to any of this shit, which is probably to their benefit.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:03 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:Just saw the rest of that polling data.  Only 18% believed Donnie had been faithful, with 56% stating that they believe he has not.  The rest weren't sure, which makes sense, since some folks pay no attention to any of this shit, which is probably to their benefit.

It says a lot about his character, but how many presidents HAVEN'T cheated on their wives?
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:08 am

alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:Just saw the rest of that polling data.  Only 18% believed Donnie had been faithful, with 56% stating that they believe he has not.  The rest weren't sure, which makes sense, since some folks pay no attention to any of this shit, which is probably to their benefit.

It says a lot about his character, but how many presidents HAVEN'T cheated on their wives?

I assume Carter and Obama didn't.  Maybe GWB didn't.  Always heard old man bush was sneaking around a lot, as was Billy Clinton.
    frank bonifacic
    Not a Fanboy

Post by frank bonifacic Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:40 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

I assume Carter and Obama didn't.  Maybe GWB didn't.  Always heard old man bush was sneaking around a lot, as was Billy Clinton.
    I would bet big money that Harry S. never stepped out on Bess!
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:46 pm

frank bonifacic wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

I would bet big money that Harry S. never stepped out on Bess!

She'd kick his ass. I just picked up McCullough's biography on Truman. Can't wait to wade into that one. I loved his bio on John Adams.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:12 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

I suspect GWB did when he was still drinking, but yes, would think Carter and Obama are among the few who didn't.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:07 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

I suspect GWB did when he was still drinking, but yes, would think Carter and Obama are among the few who didn't.

Didn't Obama screw Donna Shalala? Or was that Hillary? I can't remember. I'll call Hannity tonight. I'm sure he'll know.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:09 pm

alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

Didn't Obama screw Donna Shalala? Or was that Hillary? I can't remember. I'll call Hannity tonight. I'm sure he'll know.

I think it was Janet Reno.
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:56 am

Which makes the other 44%...what...brain dead?!

******************************************************************************************

Nooooo.....it makes them his supporters. You know....the half-wit deplorables who would pick the corn out of his shit with their teeth if he asked them to. 
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:36 am

alohafri wrote:

His infidelity is the least offensive thing about his character.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:27 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

I think it was Janet Reno.

cheers cheers cheers
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:50 pm

Trump could fuck his daughter on the White House lawn and I'd not give a shit. It's what he's doing the fabric of this country that is the abomination of this man. The GOP want you to be all upset about his personal bullshit, b/c his follows rationalize that away, but it what they are doing while everyone is concerned about who he fucked that is fucking us.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:14 am