Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

Grab some popcorn

alohafri
    Fanboy

Grab some popcorn

Post by alohafri on Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:32 am

...and watch the Bannon vs. Trump situation unfold.
    sharpy
    Getting to be a Fanboy

Re: Grab some popcorn

Post by sharpy on Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:16 pm

If this is what power and money turn u into, they can have both
    SoxIlliniRob
    Fanboy

Post by SoxIlliniRob on Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:23 pm

alohafri wrote:...and watch the Bannon vs. Trump situation unfold.

It'll be interesting to see which of these two gets custody of the Nazis after the divorce is final.
    alohafri
    Fanboy

Post by alohafri on Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:43 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:

It'll be interesting to see which of these two gets custody of the Nazis after the divorce is final.

Trump, or his spokes-tranny Sarah Huckabee Sanders actually said that Bannon doesn't represent the base. Really?
    SoxIlliniRob
    Fanboy

Post by SoxIlliniRob on Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:50 pm

alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:

Trump, or his spokes-tranny Sarah Huckabee Sanders actually said that Bannon doesn't represent the base. Really?

I suppose it depends on how you define "base."  The GOP base is possibly not represented by Bannon.  The Trump base sure as hell is.  More and more every day, however, it seems that the GOP base and Trump base are growing into one another, present company excepted.  It seems the more I discuss these issues with folks who I've always considered to be clear minded Repubs with whom I could have a friendly political disagreement where we all left the conversation believing the other person to be sane and reasonable have now gotten to where my GOP friends appear to be of the belief that the ends justify the means in Trumpworld, i.e. doesn't matter if he broke laws, or raped/assaulted women, or colluded with Russia or laundered money.  All that matters is Neil Gorsuch, tax cuts, massive regulatory cuts, and pissing off liberals.  And as long as those things are all happening, or happened, then so what if Trump is a serial killer, serial misogynist, or serial nutjob?
    blondy28
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by blondy28 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:19 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:

I suppose it depends on how you define "base."  The GOP base is possibly not represented by Bannon.  The Trump base sure as hell is.  More and more every day, however, it seems that the GOP base and Trump base are growing into one another, present company excepted.  It seems the more I discuss these issues with folks who I've always considered to be clear minded Repubs with whom I could have a friendly political disagreement where we all left the conversation believing the other person to be sane and reasonable have now gotten to where my GOP friends appear to be of the belief that the ends justify the means in Trumpworld, i.e. doesn't matter if he broke laws, or raped/assaulted women, or colluded with Russia or laundered money.  All that matters is Neil Gorsuch, tax cuts, massive regulatory cuts, and pissing off liberals.  And as long as those things are all happening, or happened, then so what if Trump is a serial killer, serial misogynist, or serial nutjob?

My perception has been the same.  My conservative "virgin until she was married" friend told me that everyone in Michigan thinks the tax cuts are just awesome and she couldn't believe that anyone could possibly take issue with them!  During primaries, I made the joke "you're voting for Trump, right?"...and she said "um, NO!" with the appropriate level of disgust in her voice.  No longer.  The only one I know who can't stand him, as I've mentioned, is my mother in law.  She voted for him, but she thinks he's going to get us killed.
    blondy28
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by blondy28 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:20 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:

Trump is suing to keep the book from being published.  I guess book burning is passe...now they just fight to prevent them from being published to begin with.
    alohafri
    Fanboy

Post by alohafri on Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:19 pm

blondy28
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by blondy28 on Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:31 pm

Sarah Huckabee Sanders is truly gifted.  I have never seen someone so adept at bullshitting.  And she's not a bullshitter in the way a car salesman bullshits you into buying some undercoating.  I mean, there's a lot of bullshitting that goes on in a sales pitch.  But she's in a class all her own.  Her comment that the field of Republican candidates that Trump beat was "16 of the most qualified candidates ever" probably takes the cake.  OK, I'll give you that it wasn't the worst field ever, given that Michelle Bachmann didn't run, but aside from Kasich and, perhaps, Bush, they were all a bunch of incompetent boobs.
    SoxIlliniRob
    Fanboy

Post by SoxIlliniRob on Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:06 pm

blondy28 wrote:Sarah Huckabee Sanders is truly gifted.  I have never seen someone so adept at bullshitting.  And she's not a bullshitter in the way a car salesman bullshits you into buying some undercoating.  I mean, there's a lot of bullshitting that goes on in a sales pitch.  But she's in a class all her own.  Her comment that the field of Republican candidates that Trump beat was "16 of the most qualified candidates ever" probably takes the cake.  OK, I'll give you that it wasn't the worst field ever, given that Michelle Bachmann didn't run, but aside from Kasich and, perhaps, Bush, they were all a bunch of incompetent boobs.

It was an utter clown car.  She (Sarah Huckleberry Sandbag) is the true minister of propaganda.  I used to think it was Kelly Ann Conway, but she can't hold a candle to frowny Sarah.
    blondy28
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by blondy28 on Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:53 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:Sarah Huckabee Sanders is truly gifted.  I have never seen someone so adept at bullshitting.  And she's not a bullshitter in the way a car salesman bullshits you into buying some undercoating.  I mean, there's a lot of bullshitting that goes on in a sales pitch.  But she's in a class all her own.  Her comment that the field of Republican candidates that Trump beat was "16 of the most qualified candidates ever" probably takes the cake.  OK, I'll give you that it wasn't the worst field ever, given that Michelle Bachmann didn't run, but aside from Kasich and, perhaps, Bush, they were all a bunch of incompetent boobs.

It was an utter clown car.  She (Sarah Huckleberry Sandbag) is the true minister of propaganda.  I used to think it was Kelly Ann Conway, but she can't hold a candle to frowny Sarah.

Kelly Ann just out-talks people.  They ask a question and she yammers for days, never answers it, and is so busy talking that they don't have time to ask another question because the segment is over.  SHS looks directly at the reporter, and with a death stare, directly and succinctly answers the questions with a line or two of the most insane bullshit that one has ever uttered.  And what's with the video monitor of Trump during the briefing.  What is he, Max Headroom?  It would be amusing if they hadn't fucked with my kids' futures and if they weren't about to get us all blown up.
    SoxIlliniRob
    Fanboy

Post by SoxIlliniRob on Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:22 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:

Kelly Ann just out-talks people.  They ask a question and she yammers for days, never answers it, and is so busy talking that they don't have time to ask another question because the segment is over.  SHS looks directly at the reporter, and with a death stare, directly and succinctly answers the questions with a line or two of the most insane bullshit that one has ever uttered.  And what's with the video monitor of Trump during the briefing.  What is he, Max Headroom?  It would be amusing if they hadn't fucked with my kids' futures and if they weren't about to get us all blown up.

Hilarious that Trump was giving that video feed from 150 feet away in another room, because he's too cowardly to face the media.  What a puss.
    blondy28
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by blondy28 on Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:31 pm

Steve Schmidt:  "They couldn't be more vile than if they were monkeys hurling their excrement at each other in a cage."
    SoxIlliniRob
    Fanboy

Post by SoxIlliniRob on Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:38 pm

blondy28 wrote:

Steve Schmidt:  "They couldn't be more vile than if they were monkeys hurling their excrement at each other in a cage."

Between conservatives Schmidt and Nicole Wallace and Charlie Sykes, it's funny to see their disgust with this idiot president and with the party (and members of the party) for which they once worked and loved.
    blondy28
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by blondy28 on Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:03 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

Between conservatives Schmidt and Nicole Wallace and Charlie Sykes, it's funny to see their disgust with this idiot president and with the party (and members of the party) for which they once worked and loved.

The reviews of the book on Amazon are a must read.  "The mere fact that Trump is spitting out more furious, poorly written tweets than the girls of my local middle school is evidence enough that this book truly gets to the decaying, tumor-ridden heart of Trump’s “presidency” and makes it worth a read."
    sharpy
    Getting to be a Fanboy

Post by sharpy on Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:18 pm

And now a press conference, with sarah Huckabee shitbag 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pmBC_CrQS4

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:21 pm