Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

5 posters

Palin Family Values

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Palin Family Values Empty Palin Family Values

Post by blondy28 Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:27 pm

OK, so Bristol gets knocked up twice out of wedlock.  That happens.  I mean, it doesn't happen to me or any people I know (once, maybe....TWICE is just stupid), but you can put that under the category of even kids raised in the best homes just making a bad decision in the heat of the moment.  You know...raging hormones and all.  But this Track bastard...domestic assault, and now basically tried to kill his dad...I'm sorry, but that's reflective of the type of home he was raised in.  Rob has three boys.  I have two boys.  I think we would both say that there's absolutely no chance that our boys would ever hit a woman or try to kill their father.   My boys are so incredibly respectful of women.  Even in high school Jake used to tweet about how horrified he was when the media sexualized young girls.  Respect was not taught in Palin home....at least not properly.  Something was messed up in Palin land...not the least of which was their crazy mother schlepping all over the country like she was some kind of rock star.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Palin Family Values Empty Re: Palin Family Values

Post by SoxIlliniRob Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:46 pm

I don't want to really jump the gun and say my boys don't want to kill me.  There have been a few moments, perhaps, where they possibly considered it.  Can't imagine that they'd ever hit a woman, however.  Sometimes alcohol can play a negative role.  It's easy to say my boys won't hit a woman, but I suppose if one of them develops a drinking problem in college, things can change.  My oldest has a temperamental streak and keeps getting red carded in soccer for hitting back when someone cleans his clock.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:57 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:I don't want to really jump the gun and say my boys don't want to kill me.  There have been a few moments, perhaps, where they possibly considered it.  Can't imagine that they'd ever hit a woman, however.  Sometimes alcohol can play a negative role.  It's easy to say my boys won't hit a woman, but I suppose if one of them develops a drinking problem in college, things can change.  My oldest has a temperamental streak and keeps getting red carded in soccer for hitting back when someone cleans his clock.

My brother used to beat the shit out of me even when I was an adult....until my not yet husband told him if he touched me again, he would get twice what he was dishing out.  And I can tell you without question that my brother would never hit a woman.  

My husband has been good and hammered plenty of times, and sometimes pissed and drunk....and he would never touch me.  Track has something wrong with him.  He's a criminal.
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:49 pm

You Betcha!!
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:20 pm

Track may be mentally ill....any possibility of that?  Maybe he's a shitball, but until we know he isn't a few cards short of a deck, then we should withhold judgement. Knew a family in Cincinnati who's youngest kid killed his brother - youngest was fighting mental illness/depression for years as a child - family left him home alone with his brother b/c he was in an "ok" period and disaster struck. ... I hate the fucking hypocrite palin as much as the next guy with a brain, but I also know mental illness rather personally - I'll hold judgement 
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:02 pm

sharpy wrote:Track may be mentally ill....any possibility of that?  Maybe he's a shitball, but until we know he isn't a few cards short of a deck, then we should withhold judgement. Knew a family in Cincinnati who's youngest kid killed his brother - youngest was fighting mental illness/depression for years as a child - family left him home alone with his brother b/c he was in an "ok" period and disaster struck. ... I hate the fucking hypocrite palin as much as the next guy with a brain, but I also know mental illness rather personally - I'll hold judgement 

That's absolutely horrible.  

Perhaps Track's mentally ill.  Would hope the military would have spotted that...although I know that Bush reduced the standards.  The kid has attacked his parents twice.  If he's mentally ill, can't they put some kind of psychiatric hold on him?  Maybe I'm talking out my ass, but I seem to recall that adult child star's parents were able to have her committed after a series of bizarre events.
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:47 pm

If he's mentally ill I hope he gets the help he needs. Then again let's not forget that in the criminal justice system we deal the likes of Track everyday in numbers we can scarcely keep up with. I suppose the argument could be made that anybody who engages in conduct like outbursts of domestic violence and other sorts of ongoing violent behavior has something mentally wrong with them. Where do we draw the line? Who gets treated? Who gets locked up? As for the Palins, I have little sympathy for that family...sorry. Fuck 'em. Besides, if need be they can afford to get this kid the best care available. That makes them a hell of a lot more fortunate than the vast majority of the rest of us. While it's true the rich and poor have many of the same problems, the big difference is at least the rich can afford theirs!
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:06 am

cream919 wrote:If he's mentally ill I hope he gets the help he needs. Then again let's not forget that in the criminal justice system we deal the likes of Track everyday in numbers we can scarcely keep up with. I suppose the argument could be made that anybody who engages in conduct like outbursts of domestic violence and other sorts of ongoing violent behavior has something mentally wrong with them. Where do we draw the line? Who gets treated? Who gets locked up? As for the Palins, I have little sympathy for that family...sorry. Fuck 'em. Besides, if need be they can afford to get this kid the best care available. That makes them a hell of a lot more fortunate than the vast majority of the rest of us. While it's true the rich and poor have many of the same problems, the big difference is at least the rich can afford theirs!

Not that she's exactly known for telling the truth, but his mother claimed a few years ago that he suffers from PTSD.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:59 am

alohafri wrote:
    cream919 wrote:If he's mentally ill I hope he gets the help he needs. Then again let's not forget that in the criminal justice system we deal the likes of Track everyday in numbers we can scarcely keep up with. I suppose the argument could be made that anybody who engages in conduct like outbursts of domestic violence and other sorts of ongoing violent behavior has something mentally wrong with them. Where do we draw the line? Who gets treated? Who gets locked up? As for the Palins, I have little sympathy for that family...sorry. Fuck 'em. Besides, if need be they can afford to get this kid the best care available. That makes them a hell of a lot more fortunate than the vast majority of the rest of us. While it's true the rich and poor have many of the same problems, the big difference is at least the rich can afford theirs!

Not that she's exactly known for telling the truth, but his mother claimed a few years ago that he suffers from PTSD.

If memory serves, the kid ended up in the military because of his behavioral issues, so at the very least, he was acting out aggressively well before he joined the military.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:13 am

blondy28 wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

If memory serves, the kid ended up in the military because of his behavioral issues, so at the very least, he was acting out aggressively well before he joined the military.

Maybe the PTSD was based on memories of killing neighborhood cats and pulling the wings off of flies.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:41 pm

alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

Maybe the PTSD was based on memories of killing neighborhood cats and pulling the wings off of flies.

Those are characteristics of a serial killer.  Any fans of Netflix's Mindhunter??

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content